DISCLEAN 25 LTR
- Product number: 571687
Unitor™ Disclean™ is a water based blend of inhibited acids, surfactants and emulsifying agents for cleaning of separator discs.
Unitor™ Disclean™ removes the
heavy tenacious deposits which collect in fuel and lube oil centrifugal separators, and it is extremely effective in removing these deposits without the necessity of separating the discs from the stack.
It is recommended that this product is not used on zinc, tin, galvanised surfaces or anodised aluminium.
The Unitor™ Chemical Cleaning Unit (Product no. 737189) can be used for soak cleaning of disc stacks.
- Acid based product containing surfactants
- Does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
- Remove heavy tenacious deposits
- Cleans down to metal surfaces
- Allows cleaning of disc without dismantling of disc stacks
- Cleans all types of separator discs
- Approved by Marinfloc AB for use in engine rooms
- Leaves no film or residue
- Reduces system down time
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||C-11|
|pH||2 in 1% solution|
|Not Compatible||Corrosive to mild steel, cast iron, aluminium and alloys, brass, tin or galvanized material.|