Viking SOLAS Davit Launched DKF+ Liferaft 12 Person Pack A
Viking Davit Launched DKF+ Liferaft with SOLAS pack A for 12 persons.
For commercial vessels and offshore installations with SOLAS approval. The Viking Davit Launched DKF+ Liferaft 12 Person is attached to a davit and inflated at deck level for embarkation. It is then launched to sea level. Delivered in a fibreglass container.
Approved according to SOLAS LSA code, EC directive 96/98/EC and USCG.
– Exceptionally stable even in extremely rough seas
– Two individual buoyancy chamber, each carrying capacity weight
– Designed to be inflated on deck level and while connected to the davit lowered to water level
– High durability with an expected lifespan of 15-20 years
– Approved according to SOLAS LSA code, EC directive 96/98/EC and USCG.
– 12 person capacity
– As part of Viking’s DKF+ Liferaft range.
All SOLAS Liferafts have either a pack A or B inside. The A Pack consists of bailer, paddles, topping-up pump, sea anchor, sponges, parachute flares, smoke signals, hand flares, repair kit, drinking cup, seasick tablets, flashlight, flashlight batteries, flashlight bulb, signal mirror, first aid kit, fishing kit, can opener, whistle, food, water, thermal protective aids and seasickness bags.
The SOLAS B Pack consists of the above with the exception of food and water. Additionally, there are fewer parachute flares, smoke signals and hand flares.